Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good news renegade!

To start things off, I found the DVD box art for the tenth movie, "The Rise of Darkrai". Unfortunatly, I can't post pictures on here. So I will give you links of page info to help you find it.

Now then, to see the box art, go to:

www.pokebeach.com (On March 20th story.)

Secondly, someone auctioned some rare never used box art for an EX Dragon Frontiers deck box. To see this, go to:

www.pokebeach.com (On March 19th story.)

Finally, if you have a Lucario and a Lucario LV.X card, but no Riolu, just look at your local card store of Toys "R" Us and you could find a POP 6 blister pack. It should contain a POP 6 Riolu, a POP 5 card and a Great Encounters booster pack. So the next time your in a card shop, look for that pack, but only if you need it! :D

No comments: